About this session
There is a growing interest from designers and other professionals in moving into a user experience role. This is a growing field that has received a lot of attention from different companies as usability, research and interaction design becomes more and more needed capabilities across teams.
Panel of Speakers
- Åsa Andersson: Director of User Experience and Creative Director @ DU
- Ryan Dunlap: Head of Customer Engagement @ Etihad
- Diego Homem: Director of Experience Design. @ Revonic
- Mark Carson: Co-Founder and Director @ Discovered
Who is this for:
Anyone interested in a career move or building design teams
Benefits of attending this session:
- Get a better understanding of user experience practices;
- Understand the different roles and areas of expertise;
- Get insights into how exciting this move can be for you and how to make it happen.
What we will cover:
- Roles and areas of expertise;
- Career path and progression;
- Present the roadmap to your first UX job.
Event Details and Registration:
Date & Time: 24th – October / 2018
Location: Dubai Future Acceletors Auditorium at Emirates Towers
Spots available: (˜100)
Session Fee: All events are free of charge unless stated otherwise
We have limited spots for this session (10-20), and the following rules will apply:
- The total amount of spots will be defined after the venue is selected.
- Registering to the event does not guarantee a spot, you’ll be notified before the event
- Spots will be given as first come first serve basis
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent approximately 10 days before the session, failing to confirm within 48 hours will lead to forfeit of the spot, and the spot will be given to a person on the waiting list
- Failing to show up to the session after confirmation will automatically put you on a waiting list for any future event
- If you have any questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org