About this session
Getting from an idea to a live product in 90 days is an incredibly challenging feat, especially inside big organizations. In this session, we will cover the 5 most important aspects that can allow this to happen with a quick guide on how to keep the work in check.
Who is this for:
Product Managers, Product Owners, Designers, Developers.
Benefits of doing it:
- Learn the basics of getting a product live;
- Get a better understand of agile practices.
What we’ll cover:
- Team dynamics and the role of the multidisciplinary team;
- Prioritization and stakeholder management;
- Building a shared vision.
- How to validate ideas with empirical data.
Event Details and Registration:
Date & Time: 19 – February / 2019
Location: (To be confirmed)
Spots available: (10-20 to be confirmed)
Session Fee: All events are free of charge unless stated otherwise
We have limited spots for this session (10-20) and the following rules will apply:
- The total amount of spots will be defined after the venue is selected.
- Registering to the event does not guarantee a spot, you’ll be notified before the event
- The spots will be given as first come first serve basis
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent approximately 10 days prior to the session, failing to confirm within 48 hours will lead to forfeit of the spot and the spot will be given to a person on the waiting list
- Failing to show up to the session after confirmation will automatically put you on a waiting list for any future event
- If you have any questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com