We are a group of like minded designers, innovators, consultants and entrepreneurs based in Dubai currently working together to build a thriving community in Dubai focused on sharing knowledge and experiences.
Here you can find some information on how to support IxDA Dubai chapter and get to know a little bit more about the people and the work we do.
The Interaction Design Association (IxDA) is a member-supported organization dedicated to the discipline of interaction design. Since its launch in 2003, IxDA has grown into a global network of more than 100,000 individuals and over 200 local groups, focusing on interaction design issues for the practitioner, no matter their level of experience.
You can find more information at https://ixda.org/
Would you like to support IxDA Dubai?
If you would like to sponsor our local chapter, provide financial aid, become a partner or simply support our activities in organizing events logistics, register in the link below and we’ll reach out to you.
Become a Partner or Contributor
Would you like to be a speaker in one of the events?
If you’d like to come share your knowledge and experience in one of our events, or if you’d like to proved any trainings, all you have to do is register in the link below and we’ll reach out to you.
- Guilherme Rodrigues – Associate Vice President of Customer Experience at @ First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Maha Ashour – Senior Innovation Specialist @ RTA
- Eslam Tawakol – User Experience Designer @ Tajawal
- Laura Soto – Design Systems Lead @ Emirates NBD
- Adrian Monroy – CE / UX Specialist @ Emirates Airlines
- Sarah Hamawi – Service & Interaction Design @ Accenture
- Alaa Sharaf – Chief Design Office Co-Founder @ WeAreVr